Saturday, July 28, 2007

Week 8, Thing 18

These free tools are amazing! I can see them being beneficial from an individual standpoint to a small business standpoint. I did create a simple document in Zoho - it was mainly playing around with the font size, different colors, and test driving some of the options...there was no official document created. I did look at the templates - I tried to download the recipe one to submit a recipe and upload it into this blog. Still need to work on this one - can't figure out how to get the template to open up. I will come back to this after week 9.

Revisited the recipe template today. Did get it uploaded into my document account, however it still had the sample recipe in it and I could not clear it out to put my own recipe in it. Came up with another idea. I created a simple document that is a list of all of the "23 Things" account user names and passwords. This is helpful and I will use it. I printed out 2 copies. Will not upload this into the blog because it is full of password information. I used the Zoho Writer Document with this - very similar to Microsoft Word. Easy to do. Will probable delete the document after this posting.

No comments: